Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

3 Reasons Single Women Should NOT Send Nude Pics



Ladies, You'll thank me later...guys reading this, you'll probably hate me. lol

Today was the last straw of vaginas for me. To clarify that statement, Im talking about seeing an unwarranted 'hello kitty' on my timeline leaked from an ex of some random girl. Enough is Enough! Not only do I not  want see this type of thing but my soul quietly weeps with embarrassment for these girls... these victims.

Soooo I want to do a PSA to all of you reading this in the hopes to at LEAST make you think twice before you hit the 'send' button of that naked pic.

To be clear, this is written for SINGLE people only. Im not as opposed to nudes to someone in a long term commited relationship.

 

Why You Should Say NO to Nudies:


1. Guy Are Shady- He's all that now but wait until after it's over (Debbie Downer moment). Seriously you have to think about the future and if you're confident that your current boo wont flip the switch on you once things are finished... REMEMBER you dont really know people or what damage they are capable of doing. I've heard guys showing their homies pics of YOU girls naked, hell I've even had a guy friend show me videos of the sex...and it was not for bragging purposes.

2. Social Media- If you send a naked pic to a guy you're just talking to/dating then you never really know where this pic will end up. Even if the guy himself isnt shady, it's possible someone could get a hold of your pic on his phone...and guess what? One upload to twitter could lead to more than a million views worldwide. You dont want your lady parts to go viral, just dont hit send

3. Your Influence- The older I get the more I realize the influence I have, no matter how small. If ever Im tempted to do something senseless Im thinking "What would I suggest to someone else who is thinking about doing this?" and chances are it'd be to not do it. OR if Im feeling really deep, I think about how would if I feel if I found out my (future) daughter was doing this? If the feeling is not good, I dont do it. I want my future children to be proud of me and not for them to be able to google search my hoo-hah.


Are you with me? Can we start a "I dont want to see any Vagina but my own" campaign? Seriously, It's sad when strangers can identify you by your Vajayjay.

.....BUT IF YOU MUST

Im not crazy enough to believe that this post will stop millions of girls from sending cake shots so here's advice to those who absolutely must for whatever reason.

1. Dont show your face- Simple if it leaks: deny, deny, deny!
2. No identifiable tattoos- Same as face, dont show anything that is unique to just you, no tattoos or birthmarks or whatever.
3. Angle & Filter & No close ups- I believe in generic nudes. A snapshot of a nice ass is good enough, boobs as well. The key is for it to be sexy and not traceable to you.


Remember, unless you're in a long term committed, loving relationship you probably shouldnt trust him as far as you can throw him in regards to your pics.

Comment Below



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes