Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Has it come to this?: The Boyfriend Pillow

you can buy this here for under $25
I love to browse online for things made for us singles and when I saw the boyfriend pillow, first I LOL'd then I wept inside for such a desperate product. But hey, who am I to judge?

I guess after a  break up you can spray the pillow in your ex's cologne and cry yourself to sleep on a pillow with an arm on it. lol. My guess is that this is a big seller amongst army & jail wives, which, if thats the case is understandable...for the rest of us, man up!

Boyfriend pillow: yay or nay?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes