Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This Site Can Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife


Tired of bussin it wide open and dropping it like it's hot? "Number" looking kinda high? Ready to make that transition? Look no further, Pinterest.com is the go to site for training housewives...even if you's a hoe. I kid.

Okay, I realized that MY readers are probably NOT hoes (or not admitting) and I dont consider myself one either, but I do love Pinterest for helping a sister out when it comes to planning for the future wife, mother and Boss that I intend on becoming.

In case you have no clue what Pinterest is, it's a photo sharing site that is organized into categories that you can pin on different boards, ie home, clothes, photography, quotes, beauty, etc. The pictures that you pin usually are linked to the site of it's original source, allowing you to shop, read or get in depth details on the pic.


These are the ways Pinterest can turn a Hoe into a Housewife:

This is what the boards look like.

  1. Get Great Recipes- Brush up on your wifey skills and try new things! They say the key to a mans heart is the stomach, Pinterest got you covered
  2. Workout/Fitness Plans- While in preparation for hubby, make sure you stay tight! Pinterest got you covered
  3. Beauty Tips- There are so many beneficial beauty posts on pinterest that there is no excuse not to be FAB.
  4. Plan Your Wedding- I love that you can basically plan your wedding on pinterest...or at least pin things that you want to incorporate or looks you want to try. This will help your planner
  5. Decorate Your Future House- I know that Im getting ahead of myself here, but I believe in speaking things into existance. I love to browse interior decorating ideas & pinterest def helps.
  6. Organize- Once you do snag the man, marry, get the house and have the baby, you'll definitely need good organizational skills to balance family and work.
  7. D.I.Y- I love that he site gives so many ideas on fun crafts for the house or family.

I am clearly an advocate for pinterest, if you are too, follow me  here my boards are the bomb!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes